Monday, February 7, 2011

Two left skis.

Thank goodness I left plenty of time in my training regimen to allow for one or more injuries. This Saturday was filled with a great day of skiing at Afton Alps, until the last run when my skis caught in a neighboring snowboard and twisted one knee going north and the other going south. I'm down and out for a few days until my orthopedic doctor can come to the rescue.

This is a real bummer as I was right on track. So far, I've run 96.5 miles. This has put me eight miles behind. Better to heal properly and make it up later.

One more note, we've uploaded our "30 for 30" Team PAM (Preservation Alliance of Minnesota) program description. Click here to sign up and run for the past!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that is such a bummer. I guess the family should have stayed longer on Saturday, hope you are doing better Sweetie.

    ReplyDelete