Sunday, February 20, 2011

117.6 miles and counting!

With some generous icing and a lot of stretching, I'm back on the treadmill with a vengeance. It was with some trepidation at first to make sure my skiing accident was all but a memory. This weekend saw me working on increasing my speed and distance to get back to where I was before pulling the ham string connector around my knee. Today was five miles and back up to 5.3 mph. I still have to think that at 11:30 per mile, that's still five whole hours of running for the marathon.

All I can say is that I'll need some good tunes to keep me going. If you have any suggestions for great running songs, send them to me, please. My iPod needs a boost.

Distance run: 117.6 miles
Deficit from plan: -15 miles
State of mind: happy to be back on track

No comments:

Post a Comment