Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sign-up, Check. How about your check, please?

It's official! I signed up to run the 30th annual Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon on Sunday, October 2, 2011. Less than 10 months to go! Well, that might SEEM like a lot of time, but there's no time to waste in getting in those training runs. At least I can check that big thing (registration) off of my list.

NOW--I'd like to ask you to check something off of your list. Can you support my effort to go the distance to raise money for my excellence cause: the Preservation Alliance of Minnesota (PAM)? I need 30 of my close friends and family--well, okay, how about anybody--willing to donate $1 for every marathon mile I'm running. It's my organization's 30th anniversary, the marathon's 30th anniversary, and thus I'm a "30 for 30" Team PAM member.

You can donate now on my runner page at: http://www.mnpreservation.org/2011/02/03/bcm-run/. I'll continue posting my progress here on bonsthon blog and on Facebook. Thank you for your support of my goal--a healthy community and a healthy me.

1 comment:

  1. OK, you know for certain that your favorite fan will contribute $30 for your cause!

    ReplyDelete